San Francisco State University is committed to ensure each and every student has the right tools to plan for their educational goals. The Degree Progress Report (DPR) along with appropriate advising from the Advising Center (for general education requirements) and your major advisor to finish your degree! These tools include:
Degree Progress Report
- Log into SF State Gateway
- Click on the Academics link in the left menu
- Click on the Student Center button
- Navigate to the other academic pull-down menu and select Degree Progress Report
- Click the double arrow button to display your report
- Please direct any issues or questions regarding your report to the Registrar's Web Team at email@example.com
What's Available on My Report?
General education requirements, university requirements and major programs (undergraduate and graduate) are available on the report. All coursework including resident, transfer and test credit are also available.
Explore Your Degree Progress Report
A How-To Guide to your Degree Progress Report is available to help you get familiar with the report.
A semester-by-semester guide for course requirements necessary to complete a bachelor’s degree in a designated major. Roadmaps can be found in the current Bulletin by searching for your Major through the Academic Programs section.
Degree Audit Report (DARS)/Advanced Standing Evaluation (ASE)
Students who attended prior to Fall 2014 may have an Advanced Standing Evaluation (ASE) and/or Degree Audit Report (DARS). Please verify with an academic advisor if these reports are needed to properly plan for your degree.