Applying to Graduate is a 2 Step Process, you must do the following;
- Submit your intent to Graduate in the Student Center
Print and complete a Graduation Application
- Note: Former students can only do the paper application.
Use the instructions below for more details and forms.
- Verify Eligibility
Log into the Gateway to access the Student Center
- In the Studnet Center go under Academics select Apply for Graduation from the other academic... drop down menu.
- Under Program: Undergraduate Degree, select Apply for Graduation.
- Select your Expected Graduation Term and click Continue.
- Review graduation term and select Submit Application.
Select an Application
- Note: Business Majors must use the Business Application
- Fill it out
Submit for approval to your major and/or minor departments
- If you can't come in person to submit, contact the Department directly for options.
- Faculty advisor and Department chair signatures are required
- A separate major/minor program form (Pg. 4) must be submitted for each major (and each concentration within a major) and minor.
- Pay the $100 fee
Submit completed and approvded forms to our One Stop counter
- Forms are accepted in person at our One Stop counter in the Student Services Building.