This page may contain links to forms that require a PDF reader. Download Adobe Reader
We want you to succeed at SF State! Here are some tips to help you do well:
- Make sure you have met all course prerequisites -- if not, be sure to drop the course before the drop deadline
- If you are taking a course for a second time, be aware that you are allowed to repeat a course only once. Before repeating a course, make sure you actually need to repeat it.
- Don't overload on units to try to "catch up" -- it's better to earn higher grades in fewer units
- If you are not doing well in major courses, make sure you are in the major that's right for you.
- Access resources on campus for advising, tutoring, mental and physical health -- see below
Campus Support and Tutoring Services
College Resource Centers
Last updated 10/20/14 by RM