Students who do not want to order online can request official transcripts by submitting a Transcript Request Form in person to the Registrar's One Stop counter.
- Must have valid photo ID, either government issued or a SFSU ID.
- Only two transcripts can be printed per request, if more are needed they will be mailed.
If authorizing a third party to pick up transcripts, third party must have the:
- Signed written authorization from requesting student.
- Valid photo ID from third party and copy of valid photo ID from requesting student.
- Acceptable forms of ID include a valid driver's license, a valid state ID, or a valid passport.
- All financial obligations must be paid before the University can issue transcripts.
- Official Transcripts are not available for first-time students until after completion of their first semester at SF State.