Students admitted after Spring 1985 can access their unofficial transcripts through the Student Center. The browser's pop-up blocker must be disabled to view, click here to find out how to disable pop-ups.
- Log into SF State Gateway.
- Click the Academics link.
- Click the "Student Center" button.
- When in the Student Center, locate the "other academic..." drop down menu.
- Select "Transcript: View Unofficial" and click the double arrow button.
- Under Report Type select SF State Unofficial Transcript and click the "View Report" button.
- The unofficial transcript will open in a new window.
- If a browser’s pop-up blocker was not disabled and the report did not open, simply select “View All Requested Reports” after the pop-up blocker is disabled.