This page may contain links to forms that require a PDF reader. Download Adobe Reader
How do I verify degrees and dates of enrollment?
- Login to the Student Center
- In the Academics section drop-down box, select Enrollment Verification
- Click the Go button (double arrow)
- When asked to select processing options, select Allow to Print from My Browser from the first drop-down box
- Mark the check boxes for the academic information that should be included in the report
- Select the term that should be included in the report or leave blank for all terms
- Click the SUBMIT button to generate the enrollment verification
- To print the results, click PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION and print or save to a file
The Registrar's Office will stamp and seal the form for free, when requested by the student. The official stamp and seal will not be available until after the drop deadline of the current semester.
All requests from employers/third party (i.e. insurance agency) for verification of current enrollment or degrees are processed by the National Student Clearinghouse. Please contact them at (703) 742-4200 or via the web at: http://www.nslc.org/.
All requests requiring official verification on letterhead will be notarized at a cost of $10.00 per letter. Please use the notary request form to make this request.
Note: Information obtained by employers/third party (i.e. insurance agency) will incur a fee by the National Clearinghouse.