- Log into SF State Gateway
Click the Academics menu link
- Click the Access Student Center button.
Locate the other academic... drop down menu
- Select Enrollment Verification
When asked to select processing options, select:
- Allow to Print from My Browser from the first drop-down box.
- Mark the check boxes for the academic information that should be included in the report.
- Select the term that should be included in the report, or leave blank for all terms.
- Click the SUBMIT button to generate the Enrollment Verification.
- To print the results, click PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION and print or save to a file.
The Registrar's Office will stamp and seal the form for free upon request by the student. The official stamp and seal will not be available until after the drop deadline of the current semester.
Employer & Third Party Request
Verification requests for current enrollment, date of attendance, or degrees are processed by the National Student Clearinghouse. To get started, use the below contact options.
- Phone: (703) 742-4200
- Web: www.nslc.org
This letter is notarized by the Registrar's Office, payment must be received so the letter can be produced. Checks or money order only, and they must be made out to SFSU. Requests requiring official verification will be notarized at a cost of $10.00 per letter. Use the Notary Request form to make this request.
The Registrar's office does not provide an Apostille or Certification from the California Secretary of State; but, we do provide the needed material for SF State students and Alumni to obtain this service. Please use the Notary Request form for further instruction and visit the California Secretary of State's site to find out how to get an Apostille or Certification, www.sos.ca.gov/notary/authentication.