Campus Solutions is the common California State University (CSU) student information system. Campus Solutions provides a single, integrated, interface for applications, admission, financial aid status, registration, grades, academic requirements tracking, graduation applications, and transcripts.
Campus Solutions houses records for all student data transactions including: Applying to the university, registering for classes, viewing assigned textbooks, accessing class schedules, viewing grades, and reviewing other student academic information. Select a section below for further information.
- An overview of the Student Center including logging in, navigation, and updating contact information.
Preparing for Registration
- Information on advising, dates & deadlines, holds, academic probation, using the Gator Scheduler, searching the class schedule, textbooks, and accessing the Student Center.
Registering for Classes
- Instructions on enrolling, withdrawing, swapping, and dropping classes, and changing grade options.
Payments & Financial Aid
- Information on making payments and accessing financial aid details.
Grades & Student Information
- Details on enrollment verification, viewing grades, requesting grade changes, viewing degree progress reports, and viewing transcripts.
Campus Solutions houses records for all faculty and staff data transactions including: Accessing class schedules, viewing rosters and prerequisites, adding and dropping students from classes, generating permission numbers, entering grades, and reviewing student academic information. Select a section below for further information.
- An overview of the Faculty Center including logging in, navigation, accessing class schedules, updating contact information, and more.
Rosters & Prerequisites
- Information on viewing prerequisite details and using the class roster, and information on enrollment data provided for each class.
- Through SF State Gateway, faculty can assign and email students permission numbers, and review prerequisites for a set of potential students before deciding who to assign permission numbers to.
Add & Drop Students
- Instructions on adding and dropping students from classes.
Grades & Exceptions
- Details on entering grades, assigning incomplete grades, community service learning (CSL) hours, assessment scores, and changing previous term grades.
- An overview of the Advisor Center including viewing detailed student information such as unofficial transcripts, academic degree progress reports, and more.
- Instructions on generating permission numbers, processing withdrawals, and running reports.