- Academic Probation Hold Clearance Form
- Add, Audit, Credit/No Credit
Access Student Center through SF State Gateway or see the Registrar's Office at the One Stop Student Services Center.
- Advanced Standing Evaluation (ASE) Request
- Authorization to Amend Major/Minor Courses - Baccalaureate Degree
Baccalaureate Degree Completion Plan
Form is to be used for Special Consideration Petitions, please consult with Undergraduate Advising for more information.
- Change/Declaration of Major or Minor
- Change of Grade
Course Description Request
SF State's Bulletin contains course descriptions back to 1994, if the description is before this year or if descriptions need to be on letterhead then please use the request form, click here to do a search
As of Saturday, August 1, the Advisor Request System (ARS) replaced paper course substitutions and DPR adjustment requests for individual students. Please visit our ARS tab here for more details and guides.
- Credit By Exam
Instructions and fee table available in the form.
Exceed Maximum Units Petition (Undergraduate)
Petitions can only be processed at the start of a semester's Open Registration period.
- Exceed 13 Units (Students Under Academic Probation)
- Graduation Application
- ID Number Change
- MMR/HEP B Clearance(SHS link)
- MMR/HEP B Medical Waiver
- MMR/HEP B Religious/Personal Beliefs Waiver
- Incomplete Grade Petition
- Independent Study (699, 899)
- Leave of Absence
Letter of Recommendation Release Form
Pre-Health Professions and Pre-Nursing Post-Bac Certificate Programs students should contact their program office at 415-338-2410
- Make-up of Incomplete
- Name Change
- Online Graduation Exit Survey
- Records Release (parent/guardian)
- Reinstatement for Academically Disqualified Students
- Release of Student Information (Restrict Record)
- Special Programs:
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Cross Enrollment
- Cross Registration (UC Berkeley)
- Visitor Enrollment
- Transcript Request
Verification Notarization Request
This letter is notarized by the Registrar's Office, payment must be received so the letter can be produced. Checks or money order only, and they must be made out to SFSU.
- Veteran/Dependent Forms
- Waiver of College Regulations
Access the Student Center to submit a withdrawal request, for policy details visit Dropping and Withdrawing and for instruction visit cms.sfsu.edu.
Drop Card (formerly Withdrawal Card)
This form is used to show future non-attendance at SF State, not useable for past semesters.
- Drop Card (formerly Withdrawal Card)
International Admission Forms
- Financial Affidavit
- International Transcript Credential Assessment Appointment Request
- Residency Questionnaire Information & form